- AboutFaith unPlugged contains articles by Greg Hanson about Christian theology and living out the Christian faith in everyday life. It aims to remove the doubts and rituals that often clog the minds of Christians and seekers alike. These articles are intended to encourage and equip believers to live out their faith with confidence. The articles on Faith unPlugged are primarily founded upon these three premises: 1. Faith in Jesus is a reasonable faith. Contrary to the popular misconception, faith is not believing the unbelievable. Though there are some people who do cling to a blind faith, most want to believe in something because it’s true. We do not have to believe in Jesus in spite of the facts; rather, we can believe in light of the facts. This is possible because real faith does not operate in opposition to the facts, it sees where the facts are pointing and goes in that direction. “And if someone asks about your Christian hope, always be ready to explain it. But do this in a gentle and respectful way.” (1 Peter 3:15-16 NLT) 2. A genuine faith is a complete worldview that impacts every area of life. The Christian faith is not intended…
- Greg HansonGreg Hanson is a pastor, freelance writer, and a public speaker specializing in issues of practical faith. He is the founding pastor of Sunrise Wesleyan Church in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island. Previously, Greg served in churches in South Dakota and in Nova Scotia. He grew up in Fredericton, New Brunswick, and began his own personal relationship with Jesus when he was seven. Greg’s formal theological training took place at Kingswood University in Sussex, New Brunswick, a school noted for its practical, hands-on training emphasis. He is an ordained minister in the Wesleyan Church. Greg met his wife, Shera, in 1996 while he was pastoring in Nova Scotia. They were married in 1998. Their first son (Nathaniel) was born on February 8, 2008. Their second child (Noah) was born on November 4, 2009.
- CopyrightThe copyright for all original content on this site is held by Greg Hanson. If you wish to use some of the content for your own purposes (online or in print) contact email@example.com to ask about acquiring the rights to use the content. If you desire Greg’s services in writing a unique article to meet your specific needs (including full rights), email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a quote. Please include the subject matter, word count, deadline, and a brief description of what you require. To view some of Greg’s articles currently available for purchase (covering a wide variety of topics), visit his portfolio at Constant Content. Original Articles. Constant-Content.
- Kings Church
Monthly Archive for: ‘June, 2017’
Whether or not to be baptized as a believer can be a difficult decision for people who have previously been …Read More
As we have seen in parts one and two of this series on Social Media and Mental Health, the vast …Read More
As discussed in part one of this series, social media offers some definite mental health benefits. It holds considerable potential …Read More
I recently had the privilege of speaking at Celebrate Recovery at Kings Church, where participants experience victory over the hurts, …Read More
- Jesus came to bring peace—peace with God, peace with others, and peace within ourselves. https://t.co/My11TfBWCa
- "The Holy Spirit is the eternal, transcendent God, yet He is intimately at work within us." https://t.co/aALozGGsFT
- RT @PESpanther: Panther Family: Our Open House is next Thursday, Sept 8th! Sponsored by @kingschurchcan - it's going to be AMAZING! https:/…
- Thanks to @babymase and @worshipleader98 for your years of ministry on staff at @kingschurchcan! https://t.co/fBpG77tWgR
- A year and a half later, #GeneralConference2016 has created the National Conference of the Wesleyan Church of Canada. Happy birthday!